Grow with the right plan.
Choose the plan that's right for you .
Small to Medium Business Pricing
Between our three pricing plans, any business or organization will be able to find the perfect fit for their needs. The right plan selection depends on email list size, feature needs, and growth.
for up to 10,000 contacts
Everything included in Standard
✔︎ 50 Sources
✔︎ 5 Additional Users
✔︎ Import HTML template
✔︎ Content Sectioning
✔︎ Multiple Domain Authentication
✔︎ 3 Newsletters
for up to 25,000 contacts
Everything included in Plus
✔︎ 75 Sources
✔︎ 7 Newsletters
✔︎ Import HTML Template + Support
✔︎ Source Customizations
✔︎ Onboarding Add-On Option
✔︎ Dashboard Whitelabeling
for up to 2,500 contacts
✔︎ 10 Sources
✔︎ 3 Additional Users
✔︎ Single Domain Authentication
✔︎ Removal of rasa.io Branding
✔︎ Content Library
Founder of Agency Pure
A marketing agency that had never sent email newsletters before implementing rasa.io, talks about the surprising and continuous rise of user engagement from the very beginning.
Associations & Enterprise Pricing
Our Enterprise plan offers a wide variety of special features in addition to an unmatched level of support from our team. There are many factors that influence our Enterprise plan pricing so we’re breaking it all down for you below. Most of our association and nonprofit organizations are on this plan.
We will work with you to create a plan that best fits your organization’s needs so if you have questions about any of the features listed, please reach out to your sales contact or book a meeting with us here.
We will work with you from start to finish on the creation of your newsletter and the adoption of our dashboard. On-boarding services can include:
- Kick-off Zoom meeting.
- Onboarding questionnaire for customers to provide any and all information/assets they want to be included in their newsletter.
- rasa.io will handle the upload and input of initial settings including sources, filters, design elements, subscribers, and more.
- Extensive dashboard training session for customer/customer’s team.
- Additional Zoom meetings as needed during the setup process.
Content Curation Services
Whether you are starting from scratch or looking to improve the quality of your newsletter, you will get a dedicated rasa.io CS team member who will provide a number of content curation services including:
- Source and filter inputs (unlimited) – assistance with finding RSS feeds, adding, and editing your sources and filters.
- Source recommendations – you know your audience best but if you need help sourcing content, we will research and provide recommendations based on your criteria.
- Source filtering – each source is different and may require customized keyword filtering settings such as different #s of matches.
- Source weighting – the ability to give certain sources higher preference in the AI selection process.
- General content refinement – we can provide the iterative source and filter reviews and recommendations so that you can cut through the noise and have only the most relevant articles, making your review process quicker and easier.
- Assistance with the setup of any standard rasa.io template to include your brand assets and promotions.
- Custom HTML Template and Support – While you can always use one of the many great newsletter templates that rasa.io has to offer, Enterprise users have the option of using their own custom HTML template for newsletter creation. We will provide you with all of the rasa.io-specific code attributes and handle the upload, review, and testing of your HTML file to ensure everything works as you’d expect. If you do not want to handle writing the code for your custom template and would like to work with both us and our HTML partners to design a template, we can include that in your pricing as well.
If you’d like to automate your subscriber list management or sync engagement data seamlessly back into your system, we offer several integration options as well as developer support for our API.
- Manual imports via CSV upload – rasa.io can support by performing the first import of subscribers until the customer is trained and comfortable with the process.
- Auto-sync via FTPS/SFTP/FTP – this includes a set of credentials with a unique file path for your uploads in addition to one hour of complimentary time with a rasa.io developer for troubleshooting/support.
- Access to our open API and ongoing support – this includes an API key, documentation, and the option to meet with one of our developers for any questions/troubleshooting
- Ability to connect to an unlimited amount of our native integrations (i.e. HubSpot, Zapier, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, and more).
Additionally, some of our Enterprise clients choose to integrate their rasa.io newsletter with their own ad server.
You will have direct access to a dedicated Customer Success team member. This includes ongoing email/phone/Zoom support throughout your plan. Your CS team member will have extensive knowledge of your account and continuously check in with you about your analytics, system updates, and anything else you may need. Our goal is to go above and beyond for you.
With this feature, you are able to designate groups within your subscriber list and segment sources accordingly. For example, only subscribers in your marketing segment will receive articles from your marketing-specific sources.
We will also take into account how many newsletters are sent out – more newsletters will require extensive support and system bandwidth from our team to get you and your newsletter ready to go.
Pricing will vary based on the size of your list. We have to take list size into account as we are not only generating personalized individual emails for each subscriber but also for all of the data that comes along with each subscriber’s engagement with the email.
We also take into account how often your newsletter goes out – a daily newsletter will require more extensive support and system bandwidth than a weekly newsletter, for example.
We have pricing plans that fit every type of business and organization. From solo-entrepreneur to large enterprise associations, we have something for everyone.
The right plan selection depends on email list size, feature needs, and growth.
Read our pricing breakdowns below to figure out the best plan for you.
Enterprise & Association
Our Enterprise plan offers a wide variety of special features in addition to an unmatched level of support from our team. There are many factors that influence our Enterprise plan pricing so we’re breaking it all down for you here.
Between our three pricing plans, any small business or organization will be able to find the perfect fit for their needs. The right plan selection depends on email list size, feature needs, and growth.
Read more about our three pricing tiers:
Show all features and compare plans
|Number of Sources||10||50||75||✔️|
|Removal of rasa.io Branding||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Add HTML Template||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Add HTML Template Support||Add-on||✔️|
|Single Domain Authentication||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Multiple Domain Authentication||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Enterprise & Association Integrations||✔️|
|Hubspot Advanced Topic Integration||✔️||✔️|
|API Access Support||✔️|
|Advanced Ad Click Data||$|
Advanced AI Data Reporting
Advanced Subscriber Click Data
|Data Lookback||3 months||1 year||2 years||✔️|
|Interest Data Infusion into rasa.io||$|
|Automated Content Recycling||✔️||✔️|
|Advanced Segmentation and Curation||✔️|
|Daily Send Option||✔️|
|Dedicated CS Rep / White Glove||✔️|
|Testing Newsletter Before Code Releases||✔️|
Erica Salm Rench
Chief Operations Officer at rasa.io
Learn how you can build relationships and increase engagement with your audience through curated content.
Nonprofit Supporting Startups
ESPN Talk Radio Host
“The newsletter ensures our audience, including our internal team, stays in the know with relevant industry news, all branded under the Mosaic name. The newsletter highlights new in-house content as it is published ensuring our readers have quick access to our most relevant posts.”
– Ceci Ortiz de Spehar
Marketing Manager at Mosaic Consulting Group
“rasa.io platform makes it possible for us to send a great newsletter to our customers with only some initial setup work. We are a small HR Consulting startup, and this helped us to have our unique newsletter without much difficulty.”
– Sabyasachi Mitra
Chief Executive Officer at Renew HR
“We previously created each newsletter from scratch, which meant we could only release one per week. Now we can offer subscribers new content Monday through Friday.”
– David Klein
Chief Content Officer, American Marketing Association
Get more from your email list.
It’s easy and free to start.
Chief Content Officer at ASAE
“So, I urge you if you’re considering doing your newsletter a little bit differently* that you consider rasa – we’ve been very happy working with them and it’s been a great experience.”
*What does Julie mean by differently? “Our readers each receive a newsletter that highlights content that is particularly of interest to them using the A.I. technology.”
General Manager at Sidecar
“We really use rasa.io to build trust with our audience and frankly, to also increase the pages and eyeballs on the content we’re producing, too.”
Dr. Michael Tatonetti
Vice President of Professional Pricing Society
“So we absolutely love rasa. It’s been super easy, a great investment and it doesn’t take up much time at all each week for us to curate the newsletter and approve what’s in it…So, we’re very happy as a client.”