Are you a real estate business owner or a marketer wondering how to find and capture new leads? Well, you are in the right place, as this post will give you valuable insight. You will learn how you can generate new leads in the real estate arena and what resources and tools are available out there.
So let us dive right in.
Where Can I find Leads?
If you are wondering where you should look for when it comes to lead generation in real estate, here are seven areas to focus on.
- Referrals from your existing clients
- Reaching back to your former clients if they might be interested or looking for new properties
- Dipping into your competitors’ pool for clients by knowing who their customers are and what they are looking for
- Online resources such as landing pages, lead magnets, and social media platforms
- Google paid Ads
- Using LinkedIn platform to focus on your media sales and targeting professionals based on their demographic
- Relationship marketing by going to industry events and meet people in person. Later you can reach out and connect to establish online relationships
How Do I Capture Leads?
To capture leads, you will have to be consistent and genuine in your efforts. That said, here are some ways that will enable you to capture them effectively.
- Show the leads that you really value them
- Make sure that your leads qualify for conversion to sales
- Create attractive landing pages as they are one of the best channels to capture potential leads
- Speak to the potential leads to generate communication and establish a relationship
- Harness the power of direct mail to target potential prospects based on demographics
- Use the trusted referrals
- Offer complimentary items to collect data for potential clients through these freebie offers
Should I use Leads Magnets to Capture Leads?
Yes, a lead magnet is an excellent source to capture new leads. A lead magnet comes as an incentive to marketers in the real estate sector. Lead magnets allow you as a marketer to offer incentives to target clients while asking for their contact information, such as email address, in exchange.
A lead magnet can be downloadable digital content, including a PDF report, checklist, whitepaper, eBook, video, etc.
You can also use gated content to capture new leads. This requires your potential clients to purchase a subscription or fill out a form before gaining access to a particular section of your website. This gated access to content is one of the most effective means of finding and capturing new leads in the real estate sector.
Landing Pages and Specific Tools for Real Estate Sector
A landing page refers to a stand-alone web page for your real estate business. This landing page’s core purpose is to advertise and market your real estate services, offers, and promotions. A visitor lands on this web page after clicking on a hyperlink on your Google Ads, YouTube Ads, emails, or any other social media ads.
The single goal or focus on a landing page is to encourage your potential client to complete a call-to-action (CTA) for further exploration of your real estate services.
Tools for Landing Page
Some of the tools for landing pages include:
- Hello Bar
- 5 Second Test
Formatting Tips for Landing Pages
- To format a landing page, simply follow these guidelines.
- Always use a benefit-oriented headline
- Create engaging SEO friendly content and write a relevant, clear, and concise copy
- Focus on what CTA you want your visitors to complete
- Remove any distracting and confusing navigational hyperlinks
- Make the checkout or form you wish the client to fill as prominent as you can
- Maintain your brand image throughout.
- Social Media and Real Estate Leads
Social media is one of the most brilliant ways for the real estate industry to generate leads. However, you must first research into which social media platforms are best for your business. In other words, you should focus on social media platforms where your target audience dwells.
For example, if you are a real estate business, the best social media networks to focus on are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. This is because most working professionals use these platforms. Wasting your time on platforms such as TikTok and Snapchat might not be a feasible option because they mainly cater to a younger age group.
On the other hand, you can create a Facebook business page or Facebook groups to engage your new and existing clients. This will allow you to post your offers, get referrals and engage with your audience in real-time.
Facebook also allows you to target new clients based on demographics such as age, professional, gender, location, income, etc.
You can also use LinkedIn to find and capture new leads. However, it is most helpful if you are offering B2B real estate services. You can create a profile and start connecting with potential businesses to promote your services.
Resources to find Real Estate Leads Online
Here are some of the resources you can use in your digital marketing campaign for the real estate business.