Email marketing is a powerful tool for businesses of all types and sizes. It lets you stay in touch with your audience, promote your organization, and boost revenue. But with so many email marketing platforms available, choosing the right one for your needs can be tough.
At rasa.io, we provide associations and organizations with an AI-powered email marketing platform that helps them personalize their email campaigns and increase engagement. ConvertKit is an email marketing platform designed for content creators and marketers. It has features to help grow audiences and increase revenue.
While it may seem counterproductive for the makers of one of the most successful ConvertKit competitors to deliver an unbiased look at the competition, here at rasa.io, our main concern is your success. That’s why, in this article, we offer a head-to-head comparison of rasa.io and ConvertKit so that you can choose the newsletter marketing platform that is right for you and your organization.
ConvertKit is an email marketing platform specifically designed for content creators. It offers a variety of helpful features that can grow your audience, promote the products or services you offer, and ultimately increase overall revenue. With ConvertKit, creators can build landing pages, use forms, and join creator networks designed to grow their fanbase. They can connect with audiences through rich email marketing features and popular integrations to earn an income doing what they love.
Great for: Content creators, such as authors, bloggers, podcasters, musicians, and coaches, who want to grow their audience and increase their revenue stream.
rasa.io is an AI-powered email marketing platform that helps organizations and associations personalize their email newsletters for increased engagement and growth. The platform is one of the most popular ConvertKit alternatives that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to learn about subscribers’ interests and past behavior. Then, it delivers a hyper-personalized newsletter for each subscriber based on topics they are most likely interested in. Although rasa.io uses AI and machine learning to provide content, you always remain in full control of your newsletter, choosing which sources to use and making all design and frequency decisions.
Great for: Member-based organizations and associations that want to engage members and provide them with valuable personalized content.
Key Features 🔑
ConvertKit Newsletter Features
Compared to most ConvertKit competitors, the platform’s users, mostly content creators, not marketing experts, point to its ease of use as one of its most desirable features. The ConvertKit platform makes it easy for regular individuals to manage their subscriber lists and connect with their audience. Some of the world’s most popular creators use ConvertKit to communicate with their audience and earn a living online.
Other key features include:
- Tools for audience growth: ConvertKit helps users grow their subscriber base with tools that help them design beautiful landing pages, sign-up forms, and link pages that make their work stand out.
- Marketing automation tools: With ConvertKit’s suite of marketing automation tools, including an intuitive email editor and powerful sales funnels, creators can make lasting connections with audiences and promote themselves professionally.
- Digital product monetizing: Whether it is an eBook, an album, or a paid newsletter, ConvertKit allows creators to sell their digital products directly through the platform. Compared to other ConvertKit alternatives, the platform is known for driving higher conversions and helping creators save money on fees.
What Users Are Saying About ConvertKit
“I can set up a form to send an incentive in under 5 minutes with ConvertKit. With incentives such as quick printables, I’ve been able to grow my list to over 50,000 email subscribers!” – Suzi Whitford, startamomblog.com
rasa.io Newsletter Features
As one of the leading ConvertKit alternatives, rasa.io users say that the platform’s use of AI put it in a league of its own. For most rasa.io users, many of whom represent associations and organizations of all sizes, the machine learning technology that rasa.io makes their job easier and produces results.
Other key features include:
- Hyper-personalization: Rasa.io uses advanced AI technology to personalize content for every individual subscriber on your list based on their past behaviors and interests. Even if you already segment your emails, rasa.io delivers next-level personalization by segmenting to a group of one.
- Advanced automation features: When you combine the rasa.io platform’s AI automation tools with your organization’s hand-curated and in-house created content, you maintain control while significantly reducing the time and effort spent producing and sending email newsletters. The platform’s AI automation features allow you and your staff time to focus on other work.
- Monetization options: While your organization’s main objective for publishing email newsletters may be member engagement, many users find monetizing their newsletters is a great way to increase non-dues revenue. With rasa.io, you will have more opportunities for promotion and monetization in your newsletter with full control over ad space.
What Users Are Saying About rasa.io
“rasa.io automates the process of regular newsletter creation and keeps us engaged and in front of our most important constituents with only a few clicks.” – Jon A.
Quick Feature Comparison:
|Paid Newsletter Monetization
|Full Ad Space Control
|Associations and organizations
|Content creators like musicians, authors, and coaches
|AI-powered personalization and automation, detailed analytics, and ad revenue options
|Subscription-based monetization, marketing automation tools, and digital product monetization options
Gain deeper insights beyond clicks and opens!
Level up your newsletter so your subscriber can get the right content for them.
The Takeaway: rasa.io vs. ConvertKit
ConvertKit and rasa.io provide users with a range of incredible marketing tools that cater to the various needs of those relying on newsletter marketing. However, the key differences between the two platforms are rooted in the groups they serve.
ConvertKit is designed to benefit content creators looking to earn a living by selling digital products, from music to the written word, or some content-driven service they provide.
With its AI-driven tools, powerful personalization options, and automation features, rasa.io is ideal for nonprofits, small businesses, and associations who want to streamline their newsletter marketing efforts.
For more information on how rasa.io can best serve your needs, schedule a demo today.