Here’s how you can incorporate Gary Chapman’s Five Love Languages into your newsletter so you can really show your subscribers some love.
1. Acts of Service: Show your readers how much you care by providing information on upcoming conferences, webinars, and events using promotions within your newsletter.
2. Quality Time: Make sure the time your subscribers (or employees) spend reading your newsletter is quality by providing relevant articles and a variety of content.
3. Receiving Gifts: Give the gift of personalization. Make each subscriber’s subject line unique to them.
4. Words of Affirmation: Words mean a lot, so use them. Take advantage of the lead text box by making announcements regarding your organization and share them with your subscribers.
5. Physical Touch: We don’t advise attempting this one.
Start showing your subscribers some love by sending them a better and more personalized newsletter today.